Warehouse Manager/ Truck Driver Perth
Posted on Tuesday, August 10th, 2010
The team at Concert & Corporate Productions in Perth is seeking to employ a fulltime warehouse Manager/truck driver to join our Warehouse Operations team. Due to the prestige of our clients it is imperative that the successful applicant be very well presented at all times in order to maintain the high level of customer service that CCPWA prides itself on.
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- High level of personal presentation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting tasks.
- Ability to operate unsupervised and meet set targets & deadlines.
- Min 2 years experience driving HR or greater.
- Multi drop experience & sound knowledge of the Perth area.
- Be physically fit, as the role requires heavy lifting.
- Forklift license an advantage.
Duties will include:
- Delivery & pick up of equipment (truck & van)
- Loading & unloading of vehicles.
- General maintenance of company vehicles.
- General warehouse duties.
- Stock Control .
- Management of inventory including dry & sub hire’s.
Reporting to the Operations Manager this is a Monday to Friday position (0900 – 1700).
Regular overtime & weekend work is not required but may be available.
Applicants will need to be motivated, take ownership of their position and able to work in a team environment.
Remuneration will be based on experience, immediate start available.
Please send applications to email@example.com