Warehouse Manager – Design Quintessence, Port Melbourne
Posted on Friday, February 4th, 2011
Design Quintessence, one of Australia’s leading truss and staging equipment suppliers, is looking for someone to look after their Port Melbourne warehouse.
A good working environment is assured in a thriving business as they celebrate their 15th year in business.
This is a great opportunity to run a warehouse how you want to and make it your own.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Picking, packing and shipping orders to customers and our other warehouses
· Keeping warehouse and showroom in order
· Unloading containers
· Liaising with freight companies and customers
· Occasional deliveries
You will possess:
· Solid warehouse experience
· Ability to work unsupervised (essential)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· A valid forklift licence
· A valid driver’s licence with good driving record
· Good computer skills (would be desirable)
· Excellent customer relation skills
· Keenness to learn about our products (existing knowledge would be an advantage)
· A good knowledge of OH & S procedures
· A sense of humour
If this sounds like the job for you please contact us today!
Email your résumé and covering letter to email@example.com.