Warehouse Assistant / Driver
Posted on Thursday, November 26th, 2009
• Interested in sound, lighting or video equipment?
• Want to work with Australia’s most trusted events staging company?
• Join us and help us deliver successful events for our clients!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our Sydney team. Working alongside our Equipment Coordinator and Warehouse Coordinator you will be required to assist in the smooth running of our day to day operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities daily :
• Assisting in preparing outgoing and incoming sound, lighting and video equipment:
• Collecting and returning cross hired equipment from suppliers;
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment;
• Updating despatch information in our inventory system, ensuring accurate inventory levels are maintained;
• Assisting with projects that enable overall system improvements.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to display a positive attitude in a fast moving, ever changing environment. They must hold a current and clean drivers licence, however an MR licence would be advantageous. A team player, with a willingness to assist in the delivery of successful events for our clients will fit the culture of our business and ensure success in this role.
If you enjoy working in a team environment and are excited by the prospect please apply including a covering letter and CV with your application.
Haycom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To view our Privacy Statement we refer you to our web page www.haycomstaging.com.au
For further information or to submit your application with a CV and covering letter please email firstname.lastname@example.org