Posted on Friday, October 16th, 2009
o Challenging and Diverse Role
o Salary Range $42,813 to $46,324 plus superannuation (Overtime and Time In Lieu is in addition to the base salary)
Tamworth boasts a brand new 402 seat performing arts theatre (Capitol Theatre), a world class equine and events centre (AELEC) and a 5000 seat entertainment and conference centre (TRECC) as well as the existing Tamworth Town Hall.
This is an opportunity for a capable technician to be directly involved in the production of a range of concerts, conferences, theatre and musical productions in the abovementioned venues.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications key to the role:
• Proven hands-on technical experience in lighting and sound, in a performing arts or entertainment centre or other similar venue;
• Co ordination of technical facilities and resources within a variety of venues;
• Ability to work to a high level of efficiency and autonomy in stressful periods;
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral;
• Ability to work flexible hours.
Relocation assistance is also available to the successful applicant.
For further information, please contact Michaela Stevens on (02) 6767 5504.
Applications close at 12.00 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2009.