Truck Driver / Warehouse Assistant
Posted on Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010
Resolution X Pty Ltd is an inventive presentation solutions company with a vision of excellence through the provision of innovative products and services for the event, architectural, production, exhibition and display industries.
The team at Resolution X are seeking to employ a fulltime truck driver / warehouse assistant to join our Operations team. Due to the prestige of our clients it is imperative that the successful applicant be very well presented at all times in order to maintain the high level of customer service that Resolution X prides itself on.
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- High level of personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Min 2 years experience driving HR or greater.
- Multi drop experience & sound knowledge of the Melbourne area (particularly inner city & suburbs)
- Be physically fit, as the role requires heavy lifting
- Forklift license an advantage
Duties will include:
- Delivery & pick up of equipment (truck & van)
- Loading & unloading of vehicles
- General maintenance of company vehicles
- General warehouse duties
Reporting to the Operations Manager this is a Monday to Friday position (0700 – 1530).
Regular overtime & weekend work will be required.
Applicants will need to be motivated, take ownership of their position and able to work in a team environment.
Remuneration will be based on experience, immediate start available.
Please send applications to email@example.com Interviews commence Monday June 7th .