Theatre Technician (Lighting)
Posted on Thursday, October 27th, 2011
1361 Hours per Year VTC (0.8 FTE)
Hourly rate: $28.89 to $32.13, rate will be determined by experience
An exciting opportunity exists within Penrhos College for a Theatre Technician (Lighting) to be part of a creative and dynamic environment.
The College has a state of the art facility which hosts over 30 College performances as well as external hirers and events for private and corporate functions. The role spans across technical production and has a student interface.
This role collaborates closely with the Theatre Manager and College staff for all events and productions and provides support to the Theatre Manager for technical expertise.
The following criteria are essential for this position:
• A formal qualification in Advanced Diploma of Live Production: Theatre and Events (Lighting) or equivalent industry experience.
• Experience in the operation and servicing of lighting equipment in a theatre environment.
• High level technical skills in:
• Grand MA Control Systems
• Intelligent moving lights systems
• DMX and Ethernet Control topologies
• Current Working With Children card (WWC)
• Current Crimtrac Police Clearance
If you are passionate about your arts and want to share that passion with our students, we invite you to learn more about this wonderful position by visiting the Careers section of our website www.penrhos.wa.edu.au
The successful applicant will be committed to the College’s values of Respect, Integrity, Empathy, Knowledge, Growth and Synergy.
Monday 7th November 2011