Moonee Valley City Council has an exciting opportunity for a Venue Technician to assist in the delivery of technical services in the Clocktower Centre’s 500 seat proscenium arch theatre with a focus on Audio Production and Maintenance.
Position number: 2292
Reference number: 15129
Closing date: 11:00 pm, Friday 24 March 2017
- Permanent part time position
- 38 hours per fortnight as rostered
- $56,841.31 – $62,945.16 per annum, pro rata plus superannuation
As a Technician you will:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Contribute to the smooth-running of events at the Clocktower Centre
- Be familiar with all relevant Clocktower Centre & Incinerator Arts Complex facilities
- Operate technical equipment (lighting, audio, visual, etc.)
- Adhere to relevant OH&S policies and procedures
- Set up functions and meeting rooms
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated understanding of and experience in working for a performing arts venue that facilitates a busy calendar of events by a range of arts groups. Your ability to provide consistent technical support to a diverse range of clients (amateur to professional) whilst delivering a high standard of customer service will see you excelling in this position.
How to Apply
Visit our current vacancies page at mooneevalley.mercury.com.au and apply using our online system.
You must include a separate cover letter and resume, and address the Selection Criteria in the online form to be considered for this position. Applications that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
Detailed information on how to apply and application requirements is available in the Application Guide found at the bottom of the advertisement on our website.
For further information please view the Position Description or contact Stacie Gibson on 9243 1170.