Technician – Audio, Visual & Lighting – Casual
Posted on Wednesday, July 12th, 2017
Direct reports to Operations Manager/ WHS Manager, Operations Coordinator, Technical Director & Senior Technicians.
Responsible for the Audiovisual, Lighting and Event Staging at various 5 star venues.
AVPartners employs some of Australia’s most experienced events industry professionals. With offices based in-house at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC), Crown Perth and Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, AVPartners is offering an exciting opportunity for experienced Audiovisual Technicians seeking a casual position.
Working with the Event Management team, our Audiovisual Technicians ensure the technical quality of our events is of the highest possible standard and will setup, operate and dismantle all events at various 5 star venues in Perth. These include; PCEC, Crown Perth, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, Hyatt, Pan Pacific, Hilton, Duxton and many others.
Ideal Audio Visual Technicians will have;
- Minimum two (2) years experience in the corporate/business audiovisual events industry
- Significant knowledge of all AV and lighting equipment used in the delivery of corporate/business events
- Good work ethic, positive attitude and be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and nights
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work at a good pace and to a schedule
- Hold a current EWP license and White Card
- Preferably hold a Basic Riggers Ticket
Only those with the above skill set will be considered.
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic people with the right attitude, who want to work in an industry we are very passionate about. You will be expected to work closely with our full-time technicians and continue to raise the bar in the technical delivery of corporate/business events!
If you would like to join this dynamic team of professionals please apply via SEEK and include the following. Failure to include all of the information requested will result in your application not being considered.
1. A covering letter indicating why you believe you would be suitable for this position.
2. A current CV including all relevant industry qualifications and employment history.
3. Contact details of two references of previous employers or direct supervisors.