Technical Supervisor, Gold Coast Arts Centre
Posted on Monday, January 10th, 2011
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Technical Supervisor.
This position is charged with the responsibility to:
• Ensure effective management of the day to day operations of the Technical Services Department.
• Build, maintain and support key operational procedures and standards as they relate to the customer experience and department.
• Assist the Venue Operations Manager with the development of procedures and systems as they relate to the Venue Operations Department.
• Develop and implement WH&S procedures and determined by legislation and operational needs.
• If required, prepare detailed budget reports for the Venue Operations Manager to ensure compliance with budget constraints and targets.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing and delivering technical services within a large multipurpose facility, the ability to oversee the delivery of professional technical services within the entertainment industry and strong ‘hands on’ supervision and leadership skills in addition to mentoring, rostering and training experience.
Applications must include all of the following:
• A cover letter
• An up to date resume
• Responses to the Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applications must be received by close of business Friday 21 January 2011 and submitted by email to email@example.com