The Arts Centre Gold Coast is located in Surfers Paradise and is one of Australia’s leading performing and visual arts organisations. An exciting opportunity to join this dynamic organisation now exists.
Technical Services Supervisor
This position is charged with the responsibility to:
- Ensure effective management of the day to day operations of Technical Services
- Deliver technical services reflective of industry trends and competitor practices.
- Assist the Precinct Services Manager with the development of procedures and systems as they relate to the Precinct Services Department.
- Assist in the Development and implement the Asset Management plan to ensure that current maintenance requirements are actioned and future infrastructure upgrades identified and planned for.
- Develop and implement WH&S procedures and determined by legislation and operational needs.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in diverse range of technical, maintenance, operational and event management functions
The Arts Centre Gold Coast is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
Applications must include all of the following:
- A cover letter
- An up to date resume
- Responses to the Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
To download the Selection Criteria and Position Description, please visit the Careers section of the website www.theartscentregc.com.au
Applications must be received by close of business 23/12/2015 and submitted by email to email@example.com