Technical Operations Manager
Posted on Tuesday, January 29th, 2008
The Electric Canvas is world-renowned in the field of large-scale image projection. The company invites applications for a Technical Operations Manager to run our warehouse operations in Sydney.
The successful applicant will be trained in the application, maintenance and deployment of high-powered video projection, media server systems and our large-format PIGI projectors.
The Electric Canvas is a small, dedicated team and the applicant must have the following skills and qualities
• A minimum of 5 years professional industry hands-on technical experience with a background in audiovisual and production management.
• A high level of organisational and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Computer and IT skills (Mac & PC)
• Previous experience with managing staff.
• An attitude to effective OH&S
• Professional presentation and manner
• Current drivers license
• Current Senior Fist Aid Certificate
• EWP & Forklift tickets
• CAD drawing skills
Industry-leading salary and conditions will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications. All applicants are expected to have visited our website www.theelectriccanvas.com.au
Applications in writing only accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: January 29th 2008