Technical & Operations Assistant, Pro Audio & Lighting
Posted on Friday, April 11th, 2008
CC’s Light & Sound is market leader in the sales of pro audio and lighting equipment to the entertainment and presentation industries.
We seek a bright motivated person to join our team on a full time basis. This position is based at our Port Melbourne showroom and warehouse.
The position is multi tasking and involves assisting with the day to day running of our showroom and warehouse including responsibility for inward/outward goods, the picking and packing of all orders, general stock control and merchandising, service/technical support together with customer service/sales support.
This position will suit you if you are:
• Technically minded with an electronics/electrical background. Training to certificate 3 or 4 (or similar) will be well regarded.
• Can use hand tools, solder, make minor repairs to new and second hand equipment. Test and Tag licence required.
• Have some experience in the operation of pro audio and stage lighting equipment.
• Have some experience in warehouse duties including inward/outward goods handling. Driver and Forklift licences required.
• Have excellent customer service skills. Some sales experience preferred.
Applications: Resumes and a covering letter telling you why you are suited to this position should be emailed to email@example.com
Posted: April 11th 2008