Technical Manager, Playbill Venues
Posted on Tuesday, January 8th, 2008
Playbill Venues, managers of the Hordern Pavilion, Royal Hall of Industries and the Byron Kennedy Hall, Moore Park, NSW are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join our team.
These iconic venues host a number of major concerts, dance parties, exhibitions and functions.
You will be responsible for:
• The successful planning, co-ordination and delivery of all technical aspects of events
• Development and management of a planned maintenance program
• Managing the IT requirements for events and the venues
• Liaising with key technical contractors & building trades
• Drawing & reviewing event CAD plans
• Management of a detailed OH&S management system
• Overall resource allocation and rostering of technical staff
• Preparation and delivery of budgets and reports
• Managing and leading a team
We are looking for someone that has broad industry experience either in venue management or experience with live touring productions.
The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of concert and event rigging, lighting and audio systems and industry best practice.
Great communication skills are essential.
If you would like to apply for the position or would like further information, please call Michael on 02 9921 5347 or email email@example.com
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Posted: January 8th 2008