Technical Manager, Bunbury
Posted on Friday, July 8th, 2016
A rare opportunity is available to join our dedicated team and manage the Technical Department for Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre (BREC). Bunbury is a coastal town, about 2hrs south of Perth. The centre has recently been through a successful expansion, boasting a 242 seat black box theatre and state of the art function rooms, in addition to the existing 810 seat theatre. BREC sees over 70,000 visitors a year, with international and national performers touring through regularly, as well as taking pride in fostering the local performing arts scene. BREC is seeking to appoint a new Technical Manager with experience leading and mentoring a young team of dedicated technicians. If you have a passion for live theatre and enjoy working with clients to bring their vision to life, then we want to hear from you.
• A Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of technical theatre;
• Strong administrative and time management skills;
• Proven leadership track record, with the ability to motivate and mentor a young team;
• Ability to maintain great working relationships with clients, staff and local suppliers
• Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable
For a full job description please refer to our website at bunburyentertainment.com/view/brec/employment. For confidential enquiries please phone Sharon Custers, General Manager, on 08 9792 3111 or apply by Friday 15 July 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.