Technical Manager – Staging, Rigging and Scaffold
Posted on Friday, February 25th, 2011
Statewide Staging Systems require a Technical Manager to provide leadership and support to the production crews. We are a West Australian based staging and infrastructure supply business delivering to the West Australian events industry. Our principal business is the delivery of outdoor stage and ground support structures for stage and audio visual equipment with a growing base of Layher Scaffold dedicated to events . Statewide are the largest locally based supplier of this equipment and have a strong reputation for consistent delivery of a high quality product and service.
Our requirement is for a team leader who is qualified, experienced and competent in the following areas:
- Stage construction requirements for the outdoor events industry.
- Rigging ticket with direct experience in event rigging.
- Scaffold ticket with direct experience in event scaffolding using Layher Scaffold Allround and Event system
- CAD design experience, currently based in TurboCAD
- Administrative skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- A thorough understanding of current industrial awards and OHS framework for the West Australian industry.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and train team based crews.
- Effective communication with clients and other stakeholders.
- Overseeing the inventory control of hire and consumable stock.
All enquiries should be posted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 14th March 2011.