Technical Director, SCEC
Posted on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supervising the setup, operation and bump out of technical events including rigging, audio, projection, theming and lighting.
• Delegating duties to Technicians in an efficient manner, taking into account levels of expertise, knowledge, etc.
• Liaising with clients and responding to their requests as required.
• Being responsible for security and storage of technical equipment used in events.
• Preparing post-event reports and conducting follow up where required.
• Assist Technical Producers with pre-production of events.
• Assist the Technical Production Manager regarding staffing matters such as rostering and training.
• Maintaining standards and ensuring requirements meet clients’ expectations.
• Ensuring all technical work is carried out in accordance with OHS standards.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate extensive experience in technical operations associated with conferencing, theatre and/or concerts coupled with previous experience in technical production management.
For further information or to apply, please go to http://www.bfound.net/detail.aspx?jobId=99293&CoId=200&rq=4
Only online applications will be accepted.