Technical Coordinator, Bell Shakespeare
Posted on Monday, December 24th, 2012
Bell Shakespeare is seeking a motivated and professional individual to join the Production team as the Technical Coordinator. This full time role reports to the Production Manager and is directly involved in the realisation and delivery of the company’s touring productions, events and functions.
– Demonstrated interest in the delivery of theatre productions and artistic concepts.
– Minimum two years professional industry experience.
– Ability to interpret and communicate design elements from technical drawings.
– Understanding of CAD programs.
– Technical capabilities within theatrical lighting, audio and staging.
– Demonstrate an understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles.
Interested applicants must address the selection criteria above and forward a cover letter and CV to the Production Manager at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 1 February 2013.