Technical Co-ordinator – GMCPA Theatre
Posted on Friday, December 21st, 2012
The GMCPA is a state of the art Performing Arts Centre which provides the Sydney’s Pymble Ladies College with an impressive auditorium designed to seat up to 750 people, complete with orchestra pit, fly tower and backstage spaces suitable for dramatic productions of all sizes.
The Centre produces four plays, two to three musicals and countless concerts, showcases and other events throughout the school year. The Centre is primarily used by the College community and is available for external commercial hire during school holidays and on some evenings and weekends during term.
We are seeking an experienced theatre and events person for the role of Technical Co-ordinator to co-ordinate the technical requirements for our busy annual program.
You will need:
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in theatre and event production
• Demonstrated experience in lighting, audio, AV and staging
• Well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, problem solve and take initiative
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise, time manage and manage workloads with competing demands
• Knowledge and experience in Work Health and Safety ideally in the Arts and Events industry
• Current drivers licence
• The ability to work with young people is essential
A full position description can be found here.
For further information please contact Sara Ritchie on 0425 217 106 or email@example.com
Please address the selection criteria as listed above in your application.
Applications close 3:30pm Thursday 10 January 2013.