Sydney Sales Person, Show Technology
Posted on Thursday, June 16th, 2016
We are looking for a team orientated person with experience in customer service, sales and/or sales support in the lighting industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with our energetic and awesome crew, in an exciting industry, representing the world’s leading professional lighting brands.
Your role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Representing our many brands to the greater entertainment industry throughout your allocated territory.
- Visiting and building relationships with venues and customers.
- Recommending and/or designing lighting and lighting control solutions in installations.
- Answering incoming product and technical enquiries.
- Demonstrating lighting and lighting control products to customers and venues.
- Supporting our customers.
You should have:
- A passion and understanding of entertainment lighting and lighting control
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and be a ‘self-starter’
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Valid driver’s license
- A positive and happy demeanour
Based in Sydney the role is ideal for someone who is passionate about entertainment lighting, who has tired of the grind of ‘show’ hours and is seeking a new challenge. The position as based in Sydney but also has a wider focus that require regular travel intrastate to visit customers, venues, designers etc in various locations across the NSW.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer room for advancement within the company and a predominantly 9 – 5 lifestyle, whilst still maintaining contacts within the entertainment industry. Package includes a company phone, laptop, car and other “tools of the trade” are provided.
If this sounds like something that interests you, please send us your resume to Harold on HR@showtech.com.au