Sydney Hire Manager, CLSA
Posted on Monday, October 24th, 2011
Concert Lighting Systems Australia requires a lighting industry professional to join its team to operate and manage our Sydney rental business, situated at Epsom Road, Rosebery.
This position will suit a self-motivated and experienced professional who wishes to build a career within a secure and well established industry leader. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all aspects of lighting and trussing systems. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will drive business through existing and new clients.
* Liaise with clients to provide them with an appropriate lighting or rigging solution for their event.
* Prepare hire quotations on our Rental Point system
* Prepare equipment orders and ensure equipment is tested and tagged
* Liaise with our Melbourne Hire Department to organize exchange of equipment
* Book casual crew and instruct them in the safe method to assist you to complete job on time
* Visit various locations around Sydney to survey, organise or assist with productions
* Manual Driver’s License
* Knowledge of Rental Point software
* Extensive knowledge of lighting equipment and trussing
* Organisational and time management skills
* Outstanding oral and written communication
Skills that would be an advantage:
* EWP license
* Forklift license
* Control console operation
* Lighting equipment maintenance
This is a full time position. Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm. After hours work will also be required from time to time. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com