Sound, Lighting and Audio-Visual Technicians Wanted
Posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010
Greenland Audio is a well-established and highly experienced company delivering sound, lighting and audio-visual services to a diverse range of clientele. Our list of specialties includes, but is not limited to:
- Corporate events such as product launches, ceremonies, social events, conferences, meetings, and presentations in both indoor and outdoor venues.
- Government initiated events such as concerts, festivals, and community events.
- Professional and amateur theatre groups in any type of venue.
- School performances and concerts.
- Pantomimes for shopping centres and company family days.
- Venue sound reinforcement to cater for bands, community groups, theatrical organisations, choirs, corporate clients and so on.
Greenland Audio are currently seeking freelance / casual technicians with experience in the setup and operation of sound, lighting and audio-visual systems. Ideal applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated technical skills & professional experience in system design, setup and operation.
- Thorough knowledge of OH&S standards within the entertainment industry.
- The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- A high standard of professionalism and an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Current drivers license.
We also invite students currently undertaking technical courses to make an application, as we can regularly provide junior positions that incorporate on-the-job training.
Remuneration will be negotiated dependant on the skills, attributes and experience of the applicant.
Please send applications to email@example.com