Senior Technician, The Electric Canvas
Posted on Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
The Electric Canvas is world-renowned in the field of large-scale image projection. The company invites applications for a Senior Technician based in Sydney.
The successful applicant will be trained in specialised uses of high-powered video projection, the revolutionary Onlyview media control system and our large-format PIGI projectors.
The Electric Canvas is a small, dedicated team and the applicant must have the following skills and qualities
• A minimum of 5 years professional industry hands-on technical experience with a background in audiovisual and / or performance lighting
• Recent touring experience
• A high level of organisational and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Computer and IT skills (Mac & PC)
• Previous experience with managing staff both onsite and in house.
• An attitude to effective OH&S
• Proficient and comfortable with working at height.
• Willing to work flexible hours as are required in the events industry.
• Availability to work away from Sydney (nationally and internationally)
• Professional presentation and manner
• Current drivers license
• Current Passport
• Current Senior Fist Aid Certificate
• EWP & Forklift tickets
• Heavy vehicle drivers licence
• CAD drawing skills
Industry-leading salary and conditions will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications. All applicants are expected to have visited our website www.theelectriccanvas.com.au
Applications in writing only accepted by email at email@example.com
Posted: January 9th 2008