Senior Staging Technician, Arts Centre Gold Coast
Posted on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013
This position is charged with the responsibility to:
• Assist with coordination and carry out operation of staging and theatre mechanical systems, for all venues.
• Provide supervision of and assist staff, contractors, work experience students and volunteers ensuring safety and work standards are maintained.
• Support the Technical Supervisor with the coordination of equipment and labour.
• Employ both creative and technical, industry skills in collaboration with the client in the process of creating a production.
The successful candidate will have excellent understanding of staging and mechanical systems, knowledge of ‘best practice’ strategies and trends in staging operations and demonstrated experience in other areas of technical operations.
Applications must include all of the following:
• A cover letter
• An up to date resume
• Responses to the Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applications must be received by close of business Friday 22 March 2013 and submitted by email to email@example.com