Senior Technician, Arts Centre Gold Coast
Posted on Monday, March 28th, 2011
Senior Technicians (x 2)
These positions are charged with the responsibility to:
• Assist with coordination and carry out operation of audio visual, lighting, staging and mechanical equipment for all venues.
• Provide supervision of and assist staff, contractors, work experience students and volunteers ensuring safety and work standards are maintained.
• Support the Technical Supervisor with the coordination of equipment and labour.
• Employ both creative and technical, industry skills in collaboration with the client in the process of creating a production.
The successful candidates will have professional experience in audio visual, lighting, staging and rigging systems and trends in technical operations and a proven ability in design and operation of technical equipment, staging, counterweight and motorised flying systems and theatre craft techniques.
Applications must include all of the following:
• A cover letter
• An up to date resume
• Responses to the Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Download the Selection Criteria and Position Description
Applications must be received by close of business Friday 08 April 2011 and submitted by email to email@example.com.