Senior AV Technician, International Convention Centre Sydney
Posted on Monday, July 18th, 2016
Opening in December 2016, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is destined to be the premier business and cultural events precinct in the Asia Pacific region, showcasing Sydney to the world through its convention, exhibition and entertainment centre.
We are currently looking to recruit a world class team of Senior AV Technicians, on a permanent basis. These roles will be responsible for the supervision of a world-class team of casual technicians, plus installation, set up, monitoring, maintenance & day-to-day running of all ICC Sydney audio visual production across the property.
Please note, these roles are anticipated to commence between September & December 2016.
- Supervise & complete all lighting/sound/visual technical requirements for entertainment performances and other general production requirements.
- Where required liaise with promoters, artist management and entertainment suppliers to ensure the provision of contract requirements in relation to production are adhered to and operational at all times.
- Complete all AV production requests from various departments and where required organise hire of equipment from suppliers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Equivalent Degree in AV/or similar.
- Current Rigging/dogging license (preferred)
- Current working knowledge of the hospitality, convention and exhibition industry.
- Experience in large venue, arena, stadium or similar facility
We welcome high achievers who are excited to take on new challenges and share their ideas. On-the-job training, development and exposure to an exciting work environment will give you the opportunity to work with great people, while earning a competitive salary and developing an amazing career.
To find out more about life at ICC Sydney, soon to be one of the most exciting business events and entertainment precincts in the world, visit http://careers.iccsydney.com.au. Join us on the world stage!
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.