Sales Representative – Barbizon, Victoria
Posted on Thursday, January 17th, 2013
Barbizon Sales Representative – Victoria
Barbizon Australia looks to expand it’s business in Victoria. Barbizon is one of the world’s leading Lighting companies with 15 offices all over the world, including 11 offices in the USA, London, India, Sydney and the Gold Coast.
Barbizon Australia provides lighting, control and rigging equipment to theatre, film, television, museums and galleries. We represent many of the world’s leading brands and stock a huge range of products from lamps, gel, gobos, tape, Tungsten, HMI and LED lighting fixtures, dimmers, DMX control systems, haze machines and accessories.
We are seeking an enthusiastic lighting sales professional looking to grow our business in Victoria and join our team.
- Contact leads furnished by website, manager, trade show or any other bona fide source with the intention of turning the lead into a customer.
- Visit leads and/or customers at their location.
- Conducting product demonstrations in Melbourne and around the State.
- Follow up with customers with the intention of generating repeat business.
- Collaborate with the customer, evaluate their requirements and offer suitable solutions.
- Follow up with prospective customers to answer questions and attempt to close the sale.
- Meet with suppliers as they visit, looking for ways to improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and its application
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and MYOB
- Sales experience 5+ years
- Experience in professional lighting field
Remuneration based on experience.
Please contact Marshall Harrington on 0414 157 388 and email resume to email@example.com