Sales Person / Coordinator, QLD
Posted on Friday, February 20th, 2009
The Production Shop is an expanding business dealing with professional effects lighting, film and television lighting, control solutions for use in television, concerts, theatre, nightclubs and architectural applications. We have an experienced and dedicated small team needing help to fulfil our commitment to on going service. The Production Shop is Located in East Brisbane.
We are seeking a bright and self motivated person for a full time position (40 hours per week).
Responsible for the day to day maintenance and operation of the showroom, attending to customer queries, processing orders, sales of consumables, lighting and sound equipment (some sound experience would be an advantage but not paramount.) Answering phones and directing calls as appropriate. Hands on assistance in the warehouse-: including receipt and dispatch of equipment.
To be successful in the role you will need to have demonstrated experience in the follow areas:
- Experience in general warehousing/retail based activities.
- Good understanding of receiving and dispatch.
- Able to book freight companies as required
- Great communication skills
- Good computer skills, pc-microsoft platforms
Your duties include:
- Opening and closing the business for trading Monday to Friday
- Completing documentation
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Picking and packing orders for deliveries
- Facility maintenance
- Customer service: responding to telephone and fax enquiries, order processing, sales,
- Have an extremely good sense of humour.
Working in a small team, you will need good physical fitness, have a willingness to work hard and possess a strong work ethic harnessed with reliability and punctuality.
The ideal applicant will have a passion for exceptional customer service, be a team player, and have an eye for detail and good communication skills.
Please forward application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: February 20th 2009