Sales Executive – Audio Visual
Posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012
Production Resource Group (PRG) is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology to a wide range of markets, including corporate events, concerts, special events, theatre, television and film, trade shows, and installations, such as theme parks, museums and performing arts centres. We work closely with designers, producers, programmers, engineers and production managers to ensure that we address the individual needs of a project.
As the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, PRG currently operates from 37 locations in Australia, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Our facilities include over 1.5 million square feet of warehouse space that house our state-of-the-art inventory of equipment.
PRG Australia’s head office located in Melbourne is seeking a Sales Executive that will be focused directly on generating new business opportunities for our new LED screen packages to the corporate and entertainment industry; some lighting sales and account management of existing clientele will also be involved.
Key requirements of the role/individual;
– A minimum of 3 years professional sales experience and some technical (Audio Visual) knowledge is preferable but not essential as on job training will be provided for the right candidate
– Proven track record in meeting sales targets; working to and setting budgets
– Ability to generate new business opportunities through networking and other business development methods
– Strong sales and marketing background; preferably with the ability to build on marketing strategies for the company’s website, newsletters, press releases and social media outlets
– Proficient computer skills with the capability of compiling tenders and business proposals
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
The Successful Applicant will have a high attention to detail, be self-motivated, proactive and possess a ‘can do’ attitude combined with ability to multi-task. They will also be flexible, approachable and focused on achieving outcomes. In return they will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and commission based incentives within a dynamic organization in which personal and business growth is a priority.
Only experienced candidates need apply; resumes and enquiries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th.