Sales Assistant – Concert Lighting Systems, Melbourne
Posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011
Melbourne Sales Assistant
Concert Lighting Systems Australia requires a lighting industry professional to join its Sales Team in Southbank, Melbourne.
This position will suit a self-motivated and experienced professional who wishes to build a career within a secure and well established industry leader.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of lighting and rigging systems.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will drive business through existing and new clients.
- Liaise with clients to provide them with an appropriate lighting or rigging solution
- Prepare sales quotations
- Prepare orders for dispatch
- Organise freight quotations and dispatch paperwork
- Liaise with our suppliers and place purchase orders
- Driver’s License
- Knowledge of Office & Excel software
- Extensive knowledge of entertainment lighting and rigging equipment
- Organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication
Skills that would be an advantage:
- ACAD or similar drawing program literacy
- Lighting design and control console operation
This is a full time position. Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm. After hours work will also be required from time to time.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com