Robe Launches BMFL WashBeam
Posted on Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
An online launch platform was chosen to reach a global audience of busy industry professionals … empowering them to participate in the experience and excitement via computers and smart-devices wherever they are and whatever they are doing.
Robe’s worldwide distribution network can be contacted to arrange full physical demonstrations of the BMFL WashBeam, and the fixture will be showcased at the upcoming Prolight+Sound expo in Frankfurt in April and future trade shows and exhibitions.
Delivering an incredible 300,000 Lux at 5 metres – BMFL WashBeam is the brightest BMFL range fixture to date.
The BMFL WashBeam joins the BMFL Spot and BMFL Blade and BMFL Wash, ensuring that Robe offers the most comprehensive range of high powered, fully optimised 1700W hybrid moving light fixtures on the market.
It features all the innovation that has made the BMFL a massive success on numerous world class shows, events and installations
BMFL WashBeam Key Pointes include:
- Customised super-bright 1700W compact short-arc metal halide lightsource with 6,000K colour temperature
- 300,000 Lux at 5 metres – the brightest BMFL series fixture to date
- High CRI of more than 90
- Sumptuous ‘fat-beam’ emitted via 180 mm front lens
- Wash, Spot, Profile & Beam
- 5 – 45 degree zoom
- Super-smooth colour mixing
- Refined dimming curve
- 2 x colour wheels
- Two gobo wheels (rotating & static) with premium quality HD glass gobos
- Animation wheel
- Four fast framing shutters to create individually angled positions within the framing module which rotates 90 degrees – for quick sharp / soft focus, and the creation of complex in-air effects or crisp projected animations.
- Three grades of frost filter for additional smoothing of the beam edge
- Electronic Motion Stabiliser (EMS) technology to absorb vibrations from music and audio sources, truss movement, sprung or suspended floors, etc.
- Light weight of 38 Kgs
- Compact dimensions
Robe has engineered all the vital power, finesse and reliability that is characteristic of the game-changing BMFL range into a new truly multi-purpose fixture which complements the ‘BMFL family’.
The brand has enjoyed unprecedented success with its BMFL Spot, Blade and Wash fixtures designed for all types of live applications and installed environments.