Resolution X Operations Manager
Posted on Friday, May 20th, 2016
Resolution X is one of Australia’s premium providers to the entertainment industry with a track record of quality service and equipment. The new Operations Manager will play a critical role in maintaining and improving the operations and logistics of Resolution X nationally.
This role requires a leader who can motivate and manage a team while identifying problems and develop solutions. The Operations Manager will have experience in logistics, operations and stock control along with the communication skills to work with the other department heads.
- Efficient team leadership skills.
- Good Communications.
- Ability to forward plan and prioritise workload.
- Logistics experience
- Operations experience.
Preferred skills and experience
- Entertainment Industry experience
- Truck Licence (MR/HR)
Purpose of Position:-
- Manage, plan, direct and co-ordinate all business operations and logistics.
- Oversee asset management and loss prevention.
- Constantly review systems to ensure efficiency and cost control
If you are a proactive with customer service focus, take ownership in your work and want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long term role.
Please email your confidential CV to HR@resolutionx.com.au or telephone 03 9701 2411 for further information.