Project Technician & Sales – Decorative Lighting Projects
Posted on Wednesday, March 24th, 2010
Lightech Australia is a progressive company focused on achieving outstanding and energy efficient lighting solutions using the latest in lighting technology. Distributing a range of high quality LED, fibre optic and decorative lighting solutions, Lightech works closely with clients and end users to provide first class results in hospitality, commercial, prestige residential, public art & streetscape lighting projects.
The role is to manage all aspects of project & product sales plus technical support & management of our Queensland customer base. The applicant will be engaged in seeking and securing new opportunities via your existing contacts network of Consultants, Architects, Designers and Specifiers.
Applicants should possess experience within the Lighting/Electrical industry, experience in LED, Fibre Optics, energy efficient and general decorative lighting systems will be an advantage.
The successful candidate should have the following skills & experience>
• Solid technical understanding of lighting systems
• Confidence, good presentation and self-motivation
• Strong work ethic and desire to achieve the best possible outcomes
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Time and information management skills
• Ability to create strong relationships with existing and new customers
• Dependability, honesty & integrity
The successful applicant will receive a Base Salary + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + Commission.
This is a long term role with many challenges & rewards for the right person.
Applicants should email CV and details to email@example.com