Project Manager, Res X
Posted on Monday, March 28th, 2011
Skilled lighting project manager required to join dynamic event lighting company.
Essential Responsibities and Functions:-
• Follow up of sales leads to secure event work.
• Client liaison from initial contact through to completion of project.
• Preparation of quotations and sub hire paperwork.
• Operation of HireTrack stock control software.
• Lighting design as required.
• Preparation of event paperwork / lighting plots.
• Supervision and/or preparation of event equipment.
• Booking of casual staff.
• On site event management / operation / client liaison.
• Supervision of casual staff.
• Follow up equipment return and ensure all short returns are accounted for.
• Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction.
• Supervision of junior and casual staff.
• Preparation/Return of lighting equipment for hire/production as required.
• Cleaning, maintenance and manufacturing of equipment as required.
• Delivery/Pick Up of equipment from various locations as required.
• Occasional loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Telephone answering / customer inquiries during busy periods.
• General duties as directed.
• Communicate and assist with associated companies.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:-
• Current drivers licence.
• Efficient team leadership skills.
• Ability to forward plan and prioritise workload.
• Extensive knowledge of the entertainment industry and products.
• Knowledge of Hiretrack system.
• Experience with AutoCAD.
• Lighting design experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows & Office applications.
• Knowledge of OH&S procedures.
Hours of Work:- 9.00am – 530pm Monday to Friday
Lunch break of 30 minutes
After Hours work and interstate travel may be required.
Applications close: Sunday, April 24, 2011