Professional Entertainment Lighting Sales Representative (QLD)
Posted on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
ULA Group – Australia’s premier manufacturer and distributor of world-leading entertainment and architectural lighting and visual products – is seeking a qualified and experienced Professional Entertainment Lighting Sales Executive.
• Maintaining and growing existing accounts and developing new business
• Product presentations to existing and new clients
• Preparation of tender and quote submissions
• Project supply fulfilment and product handovers
• Regular national travel and active participation in trade shows, events, training etc.
• Operational experience and technical knowledge of entertainment lighting and DMX consoles
• Sales experience in entertainment lighting & visual technology
• Customer service orientated with great presentation skills
• Proven ability to manage customer relationships and meet sales targets across varied markets
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic and strongly motivated team player
Based at ULA Group Head Office in Ashmore (QLD) and reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales team.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you please e-mail your resume to email@example.com