West Australian Ballet (WAB), the State flagship company for Western Australia, is seeking a talented professional with high level technical and theatre experience to stage manage the installing and running of WAB productions.
The Production Stage Manager co-ordinates all aspects of technical rehearsal that contribute to the completion of a fully staged dance production. During production weeks, the Production Stage Manager performs the role of Stage Manager. The Production Stage Manager is also responsible for the archiving of all aspects of a production.
If you are a strategic and creative thinker, can lead a team and would value a challenging role within a State arts company, then we would be delighted to receive your application, which should include:
- A letter of application advising why you are interested in being considered for the position, why you believe your skills, knowledge and experience are relevant to the requirements of the position, and how you will add value to West Australian Ballet.
- A copy of your resume or curriculum vitae.
- The names and contact details of at least two professional referees (these will only be contacted should you be offered the position)
- Confirmation of your salary expectations.
- Advice as to your availability for interview and preferred commencement date.
Confidential applications should be made in Word format to email@example.com. Further information about WAB and a copy of the Position Description is available at http://waballet.com.au/the-company/vacancies/. Telephone enquiries are welcome to Barry Hudson on 92140707.
Closing date 3 March 2016