Production Resource Group (Melbourne) – Registration of Interest in Employment
Posted on Saturday, July 9th, 2011
Due to recent growth, Production Resource Group (PRG Australia) is looking for people to join our Operations team, based in Melbourne.
PRG is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology to a wide range of markets; including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theatre, television and film. Specialising in lighting, LED screens, rigging and drapery, PRG supplies a broad range of customers with turn key solutions delivering complete equipment and crew packages.
Employment opportunities are primarily within Melbourne and can be full time, seasonal, or casual.
Opportunities for additional crew include positions:
- Ranging from entry level to senior positions / Crew Chief level
- Multi skilled across all areas or specialising in lighting / moving lights / LED screens
- Required to travel both nationally and internationally (Some off season work may be available with PRG USA, Europe and Japan for selected candidates)
- Warehouse based positions may also be available for suitable candidates
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Relevant experience to the Entertainment industry – focus on Lighting and LED screens
- Work well as part of a team
- Physically fit
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Sense of humour (you want it by when?)
- Organised and detailed minded
- Knowledge of etiquette and work conditions in the Entertainment industry
To register your interest, send us your resume or tell us about your:
- Work area preference and type of employment you are interested in (FT, PT, casual, seasonal etc)
- Training you have completed and licences that you hold
- References or details of previous employment
- What you are looking for in your career
Register your interest or send any questions via email to email@example.com
Send your email to the attention of Andrew Holmes.