Posted on Wednesday, June 11th, 2008
trafficlight is a leader in Production Management for the Theatrical and Live Events industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this senior role is to provide Production & Logistics focused high end technical and event expertise for the entire event production process from the production inception through to final delivery.
This position is based at our Collingwood studio.
The position is multi tasking and involves assisting with the day to day and larger picture requirements of our clients.
Duties will include:
- site inspections
- client management
- crew management
You should have:
- excellent management skills
- excellent customer service skills
- Thorough technical understanding of the theatre industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- People Management/Leadership skills
Applications: Resumes and a covering letter telling you why you are suited to this position should be emailed to:
Applications Close 30th June 2008
Posted: 11th June 2008