Production Manager & Lighting / Audiovisual Technicians
Posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010
TLS Productions is a best of breed and rapidly growing Western Australian Company providing quality event production equipment and services to an expanding client base.
As a leading supplier of professional lighting and audio visual equipment to the corporate, exhibition, nightclub, hotel, concert and festival markets – TLS now offers an excellent opportunity for skilled Technicians and a Production Manager to join this dynamic team.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following: (Technician)
* Proven technical skills relevant to lighting and audio visual systems Extensive professional experience in set up, operation and system specification
* Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously
* Strong work ethic with high standards of professionalism
* Sound knowledge of occupational health and safety standards within the entertainment industry
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Computer literacy
* Current drivers license (truck license / industry tickets are an advantage)
Duties include: (Production Manager)
* Management of the TLS Hire Department
* Oversee customer and staff management
* Stock control, equipment maintenance and servicing.
* Programming delivery, installation and return of lighting and audiovisual systems.
* Documentation and data entry
A remuneration package commensurate with skills and capabilities will be offered to the successful candidates along with the opportunity for ongoing training and industry development.
For further information contact Guillaume on 08 9488 3366
Confidentially forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org