Production Draftsperson STC
Posted on Tuesday, September 6th, 2016
The Production Draftsperson is employed as a Full Time Seasonal employee of Sydney Theatre Company. The Draftsperson may be required to work overtime. The role is for a 6 month term and is available immediately.
Wages and Entitlements
- This role falls under STC’s Enterprise Agreement. The wage level is dependent on skills and experience.
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- Complimentary tickets to STC productions (subject to availability)
- 10.5% superannuation
In order to make your application for this post, please forward your resume and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet each of the following criteria. Applicants who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
- Extensive experience in theatre production and construction
- Ability to systematically organise complex information
- Excellent communication skills, with a specific ability to communicate effectively with a broad cross section of people
- Dynamic approach to improving processes and systems
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, with strong interpersonal sensitivity.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter and an ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor skills
For a complete job pack including position description please visit https://www.sydneytheatre.com.au/about/careers
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 12th September 2016.