Production / Account Manager, Darwin
Posted on Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008
Due to the continued growth of Total Event Services, we are in need of an experienced Production / Account Manger.
We are a large, diverse production hire company with over 25 years experience in the event and entertainment industry. We have a large diverse inventory of equipment and therefore cater to an extremely diverse clientele from the local solo busker to large multi-national corporate clients.
We can offer the right person:
• A generous, remuneration package (commensurate with experience and qualifications)
• A generous re-location package.
• Diverse, exciting and challenging projects.
• A lifestyle driven work environment
What we are looking for in our future Production Manager;
• A passion for the event, conference and entertainment industries
• Extensive experience in the event / conference and live entertainment industries.
• Excellent time management skills
• Proven production design & specification abilities
• Effective labour and asset management skills
• Budget management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective sales and negotiation skills
• Better than working knowledge Microsoft office, asset management software (specifically RentalPoint) and CAD software would be an advantage
• A great general knowledge of audio, lighting, vision and staging technology and techniques.
The successful applicant can expect a very full working day with a varied range of duties from design and quoting on projects to driving our larger events on the day, and to overseeing the allocation, and maintenance of the company’s inventory to the management of our professional technicians and floor staff. Topped off with a tropical lifestyle and a supportive management.
This position would ultimately suit you, an experienced industry professional who can think outside the box, is cool under pressure, who is looking for variety in a professional environment like no other in the country.
So, if you have had enough of spending you spare time stuck in those city traffic jams, if you want to enjoy a summer climate year round, with all the benefits that has to offer, and if lifestyle is as important to you as a professional work ethic, then this maybe the position for you.
For more information, contact: Colin West
To apply, email your resume, including at least three industry referees and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available for an immediate start
Posted: 2nd Sept 2008