Philips Entertainment Invite You to A New Products RoadShow Industry Event
Posted on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010
2010 is an exciting “new product” year for Philips Entertainment. Our Selecon and Strand design teams have been hard at work developing new lighting solutions for all aspects of production from live theatre, broadcast and concert lighting. We invite you to come and see for yourself what’s new in the world of conventional and LED luminaires, lighting control systems and dimming.
• The SPX ellipsoidal Zoomspot range offers a host of innovative features combined with a beautiful field and precise focus, a hallmark of Selecon design.
• The focusable PL1 and PL3 LED PC Spots are designed around the Vari-Lite LED engines and offer clean white light and a broad range of colours perfect for any entertainment application. The luminaires feature one and three LED engines respectively and a wide 14°-50° adjustable beam spread.
• The new PL-TR series LED wash lights – a range of tunable white, three colour RGB and five colour RGBAW luminaires. These powerful low energy luminaires are designed for Entertainment applications.
• Strand 200 Plus.Two models offering up to 96 channels of generic control with the ability to control LEDs and basic Moving Light functionality. It is also possible to record 12 Cue stacks each with 99 steps that can be played back manually or as automatic chases.
• New dimming solutions for our Australasian markets – the latest technology in IGBT dimming is now available in our standard EC 21 Racks; also available in raceways for a distributed dimming option offering cost savings in wiring and distribution.
Your hosts Peter McKenzie, Paul Lewis and Phil Sargent will have all these brand new products together with a few more on show at each of the following Roadshow venues for in-depth inspection and practical, hands-on play:
Friday, September 10th
Substation Theatre Complex
NEW SOUTH WALES
Thursday, September 16th
Monday, October 11th
La Boite Theatre
Kelvin Grove, Brisbane
We’re planning these days as fairly casual events: 10am – 4pm (lunch provided) and we want to see you even if you can only pop in for an hour at lunchtime; if you can spend longer that’s even better! There is no charge for you to join us but we would appreciate an RSVP if you do plan on coming in for lunch so we can get the catering numbers right so please advise Marie.Southwood@philips.com if you and / or any colleagues are planning to attend.
So, come along anytime during the day and see the new energy efficient, high performance lighting and control systems using highly innovative technologies which are joining the comprehensive Philips Entertainment lighting inventory.