Operations Manager, Perth
Posted on Monday, September 11th, 2017
Must be familiar with Rigging & Scaffolding in the Entertainment Industry.
Seasonal Work, for the right person can lead onto a full time position.
Reporting to the managing director you will be responsible for the day to day organisation and efficient operations of the business. You will be working closely with the administrative and sales staff to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of the company’s product and services.
The role is a demanding position and you will be juggling various tasks at the one time and this will require an outstanding ability to multitask and communicate effectively.
Your problem solving skills will be exercised daily and you will need to exhibit outstanding time management and logistical understanding particular to the events industry while adhering to industry best OH&S standards.
- Manage casual staff in warehouse
- Ensure client orders are satisfied efficiently with a focus on exceptional quality control
- Book appropriate crew for jobs
- Identifying product or logistical problems and overcoming them in the most cost effective and efficient way.
- Utilise the FLEX software system to control all aspects of the projects including stock control, staff and vehicle movements.
- Manage and maintain all stock and equipment keeping logs of all electrical gear ensuring industry compliance.
- Attend events bump in/out as required
- Quoting – Liaising with Clients – Booking Crew – Creating Prep Lists
- Crew Bossing & Building the Job to the Client Specifications – meeting time lines & budgets
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrated excellent communication and organisational skills
- Computer skills: word, excel, Outlook, FLEX Rental System
- Ability to work independently with a high level of professionalism and initiative
- Demonstrate exception problem solving ability with an acute attention to detail
- Open manual drivers licence, HR preferred
- Forklift licence
- Basic Riggers Ticket
- Test & Tag licence
- Current Car Licence – Own Car
If this is you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org