Operations Manager Barbizon Australia
Posted on Tuesday, August 31st, 2010
To help with the growth of our Operation in Australia we are seeking to employ an Operations Manager at Barbizon Australia responsible for managing day-to-day operations of office and employees.
The Operations Manager will assist in all aspects of Human Resources including: hiring, disciplinary action, employee issues.
Financial responsibilities including but not limited to:
· A/P, A/R, credit control, paying suppliers, nominal ledger and banking.
Operational responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Negotiating freight rates
· Arranging import and export shipments, including obtaining certificates
· Ensuring compliance with customs procedures and airline security procedures
· Office procedures
· Computer software and hardware and other office equipment
· Health and safety
· Compliance with statutory regulations
Must be able to travel overnight as required.
Skills and attributes required include:
- Strong Leadership Skills and the ability to make decisions
- Ability to work and lead under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Strong working knowledge of Computer systems including but, not limited to Microsoft Office.
- Strong working knowledge of Accounting and Sales
Please phone Marshall Harrington on 0414 157 388 for further information. To apply for the position please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org