Operations Assistant – Resolution X
Posted on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010
Looking for a challenge? Looking for a change in career? Then this position could be for you.
Resolution X Pty Ltd is an inventive presentation solutions company with a vision of excellence through the provision of innovative products and services for the event, architectural, production, exhibition and display industries.
We are offering a full-time position as an Operations Assistant. We are looking for a dedicated, vibrant and self-motivated individual to join our forever growing team. Ability to work independently and maintain a cool attitude under pressure is a must, a keen interest to lead and guide people will be to your advantage and attention to details is critical. Understanding clients needs and delivering to a deadline is absolutely essential.
This position will report directly to the Operations Manager Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30.
The role will include some of the following duties.
- Drafting daily run sheets for drivers
- Assisting in maintenance of all vehicles
- Assisting in maintaining an orderly and neat warehouse
- Assisting with booking of vehicles
- Checking that all equipment is loaded onto vehicles safely and correctly
- Checking off equipment and prep sheets and time of loading
- Assisting in booking of freight
- Assisting to ensure that all floor and warehouse crew are carrying out tasks correctly and efficiently
- Assisting with entering of Prep and Return sheets onto inventory management software
- Assisting with sourcing and booking of casual staff
- Posses a current license
- Deliveries and collections may be required from time to time
Prior knowledge of the industry and the operational function is not essential but would be to your advantage. This role will include heavy lifting and overtime will be required from time to time. Should you wish to, there is also an opportunity for you to get involved in Production shows as part of the crew which can be carried out after hours and weekends if you are not required in the operations department.
If you think you have the skills and correct attitude for this position send your CV along with a covering letter to: