Matt’s Party Hire launches new name, logo, website and premises
Posted on Thursday, November 20th, 2008
Specialist lighting and creative technologies company, Matt’s Party Hire, will now be known simply as “MPH”
The updated name and new logo has now been officially launched, and to help it along they’ve updated and revamped the website too.
You can find it at:
The website keeps you up to date with all the MPH news and events including equipment lists, recent productions, photo gallery, price lists and product brochures.
To coincide with this, they’ve added new stock to their list of niche products including:
* Stagemaker Variable Speed Chain Hoist system
* Mainlight Industries MF-3 Moving LED Head
* PixelLine Micro W
* Mainlight Soft-LED Drapes and Scrims: A light-weight low-resolution screen, the ideal back-drop for any stage show incorporating video content.
* MPH LED Balls: Check out their balls.
* WholeHog III: Lighting control for the shows that matter.
and much more lighting, effects and rigging equipment & knowledge.
This year MPH moved down the road to new premises in Fitzroy.
The address is 2/62 Rose Street, but you can find them just around the corner on Fitzroy Street.
Source: MPH media release