Marketing Coordinator, Lightmoves
Posted on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
Lightmoves Pty Ltd is a privately owned company that is an industry leader in the field of Entertainment & Architectural Lighting &Control, specialising in a prestigious range of Australian made and imported products.
Located at our Noble Park offices we are looking for a bright energetic Marketing person to join the team.
Under the Direction of the Managing Director, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of advertising copy
- Preparation of Marketing Materials
- Preparation of Direct Email Marketing Material
- Coordination of Advertising Activities
- Managing company data base mailings
- Maintenance and construction of Company web sites
- Preparation of electronic presentations
- Preparation of Project photography
- Coordination of Trade presentations
You will have the following attributes:
- Enjoy working to deadlines
- Sound analytical skills
- Be a team player
- Effective time management skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills
Working on PC platform, you will be competent with the following software:
- Adobe 5.5 InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver and or HTML experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
Having good experience in descriptive writing, photographic skills, and knowledge of marketing trends online and in social media will be very advantageous.
Whilst experience is preferred Graduates with appropriate experience and qualifications should also apply.
If this sounds like you please apply on-line immediately.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
138 Browns Rd. Noble Park. Vic