Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Posted on Friday, May 5th, 2017
Entertainment & Architectural Lighting & Control , specialising in a Prestigious range of Australian made and imported products.
Located at our Noble Park offices we are looking for a bright energetic Marketing person to join the team.
Under the Direction of the Managing Director, in this role you will be responsible to –
· Produce articles, copy and content for website, social media and advertising.
· Preparation of Marketing Materials.
· Co-ordinate, design and source marketing collateral.
· Co-ordinate Advertising Activities.
· Manage company data base mailings.
· Manage and maintain multiple company websites.
· Prepare electronic presentations .
· Prepare Project photography.
· Co-ordinate trade show schedules and the deployment of event stands.
· Develop and maintain sales/marketing tools for sales team.
You will have the following attributes –
· Enjoy working to deadlines
· Sound analytical skills
· Be a team player
· Effective time management skills
· Well-developed problem solving skills
Working on PC platform, you will be competent with the following software:
· Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator)
· Adobe Dreamweaver and or HTML experience
· Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
Advantageous but not essential:
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel/VBA
The attractive remuneration and benefits package for this position includes a generous base salary, company supplied IT technologies, and a supportive, equal opportunity work place.
Whilst employment experience is preferred Graduates with appropriate experience and qualifications should also apply.
If this sounds like you please address the points listed above in your cover letter and submit your applicaiton with your resume .
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
138 Browns Rd. Noble Park. Vic