LSC releases first LX Console
Posted on Thursday, August 2nd, 2012
LSC Lighting Systems in conjunction with Open Clear is proud to announce the release of the first model in the much anticipated Clarity LX console range.
The LX300 is a fully integrated console based on the successful Clarity software that has already operated thousands of shows over the last three years since its original launch for the PC and Mac in 2009.
The Clarity LX console range, comprising the LX300, LX600 and LX900, offers a wealth of new features including:
• Rig view -providing the user with quick, logical fixture selection and a detailed 2D simulation of the lighting rig;
• Intelligent fixture Cloning and Copy/Paste using ‘real world’ data – this ensures that Pan and tilt angles are correct, colours and strobe rates are matched and even the closest matching gobo pattern is used.
• Colored FaderIdent to instantly recognize fader mode – indicating whether the fader is a Chase, Cue List Playback, Time, Inhibit Master or other options;
• Multiple touch screens (10 on the LX300);
• Media server integration including thumbnail representation;
• Pixel mapping built in;
• The ability to add audio files to cues for syncronized music/lighting shows, sound effects or even follow spot calls;
• Motorized faders on the bigger models (LX600 and LX900 models only).
The first manufacturing run of Clarity LX300 consoles has already sold out and production quantities for the second and subsequent runs have being increased to meet the market’s demand for this new console. The recent release of the LX300 will be closely followed by the LX600 & LX900 in the coming months.
Anyone interested in getting an idea of the power of Clarity software is encouraged to download the free PC/Mac software from the LSC website www.lsclighting.com