Lighting/AV Internal Sales and Operations (NSW)
Posted on Monday, February 27th, 2017
We are looking for an Enthusiastic person to join the Sydney team to handle enquiries for both Sales and Customer Service, internal Project co-ordination and the operational side of ordering, receipting and dispatching orders. If you have a genuine desire to learn, play with the latest technologies and grow your skill set we are looking for you to join our growing team.
The Internal Sales & Operations position, is a cohesive part of the success of Lightmoves NSW through achieving consistent and a high levels of customer service. This standard will continue to be achieved through utilising your existing skills and knowledge, previous industry experience, excellent time management and customer management expertise. Your ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships while working with all levels of the organisations is essential.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of internal sales activities from quotation through to commissioning & post installation,
- Operation of warehouse activities and logistics, including receipt and despatch of stock and orders.
- Project registration, quotations, technical sales enquiries and project expediting for delivery on time.
- Liaising with suppliers & distribution network to meet project delivery time frames.
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Utilising systems such as Pronto, Microsoft Office
- Creating and maintaining a proactive process of regular communication ensuring all updates are communicated to our customers and sales team in a timely fashion,
- Offering high levels of customer service and working strongly as an internal sales team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Lighting, Audio or AV experience.
- Strong customer service background
- High level communication, problem solving, organisational and time management skills
- Experience working with audio, visual and lighting equipment, at school, church, amateur theatre or professionally.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence to ensure effective and reliable performance with customers and personnel at all levels of the organisation
- Strong work ethics, a proactive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure our customer’s requirements are met at all times.
- Ability to work with technical information
- Ability to work in a team environment and adhere to the values of the business
The following will be highly regarded:
- Trade or TAFE qualification
- Electrical experience
- Entertainment warehousing experience
- Lighting/ Audio programming experience
- Knowledge of LED lighting
- Warehouse/ dispatching experience
- Current driver’s license.
If you are interested in an opportunity of being a part of an exciting and dynamic company and looking to experience high levels of job satisfaction, with a competitive remuneration package and on-going training & development. Please send your resume and covering letter now.