Lighting Technician required
Posted on Friday, November 20th, 2009
Haycom is Australia’s most trusted events services company with 33 years experience in the industry.
We currently have a great opportunity that requires someone with:
• high level of enthusiasm
• excellent show craft
• a love for live events
• a great team ethic
• the desire to learn and grow
• basic knowledge and experience of theatrical lighting fixtures and consoles
• a willingness to help in other areas when required (audio, video & staging)
• a valid driver’s license (not essential)
• great customer service skills
Working with the Project Management and Logistics teams our Technicians ensure the highest quality of event delivery to our clients.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for:
• setting up, operating and packing down events
• maintenance and servicing of equipment
• maintaining a clean and safe working environment
If you enjoy working in a team environment and are excited by the prospect of working with Australia’s most trusted event services company please apply including a covering letter and CV (word format) with your application.
Haycom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please refer to our website to view our Privacy Statement; www.haycomstaging.com.au
For further information or to submit your application with a CV and covering letter please contact Stuart Gregg on email@example.com